<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, August 10, 2012

Oven Mint S'mores

Did you know that today is National S'mores Day?  I didn't, until yesterday.  But I guess subconsciously, I did know...since I saw chocolate mint marshmallows (!!!!) in Target last week and felt the need to throw them in my cart.


Oven s'mores are great on days when it's raining, or when it's just too.damn.hot to even step outside for a second to throw them on the grill.  And we've had a LOT of those days lately.

I was excited to try these out since I'd never even seen these marshmallows before...have you?


These were a great change from the old standby.  But honestly, what kind of s'more could possibly be bad?



Oven Mint S'mores
graham crackers
chocolate mint marshmallows
Hershey chocolate bars, separated

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Tear pieces of foil, big enough to wrap around each s'more.  Place marshmallow on top of graham cracker, followed by some chocolate, and top with another graham cracker.  Repeat as many times as you like :)

Loosely wrap each s'more in foil and place on baking sheet.  Bake for about 10-15 minutes, depending on thickness of chocolate and marshmallows you're using.  Remove from oven and carefully unwrap.  Serve.

Linked to:  Sweets for a Saturday



Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 10, 2012 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

YUM. Mint and s'mores? Delish!

 
At August 11, 2012 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

I NEED to get my hands on those marshmallows!

 
At August 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Me And My Sweets said...

Hi!

I would love you to join My Sweet Party and the theme for August is Childhood favourites. Check it out:
http://meandmysweets.blogspot.se/2012/08/my-sweet-party-august-childhood.html

Cheers!

 
At August 12, 2012 at 11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chocolate mint marshmallows?! Seriously!? I need to find those babies! :)

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home