<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pan Fried Lime Salmon with Zucchini

Zucchini season is among us once again.  And I love it.  Anything that is so simple to prepare yet tastes so delicious is aces in my book.

Which reminds me...I need to raid my uncle's garden...


This dish was an amazing 10 minute creation that I could probably eat twice a week.  Frank loved it too.  It would also taste great with lemon, but I used lime since that's what I had.  And really, does it get any healthier than this?

Pan Fried Lime Salmon with Zucchini
1 zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
extra virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
salt and pepper
2 salmon filets
1 lime

Heat skillet over medium high heat.  Add oil and garlic, followed by zucchini.  Season with salt and pepper.  Cook until slightly tender, about 3-4 minutes.  Remove zucchini and set aside.

In same pan, place salmon in leftover oil.  Season with salt and pepper.  Cook for about 4 minutes on one side and flip.  Add more salt and pepper, then squeeze lime juice over it.  Cook for another 2-3 minutes.  Serve on top of zucchini.

Linked to:  Tastetastic Thursday
                   Seafood Blog Hop



Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2012 at 2:54 PM , Anonymous Biz said...

I wish I liked salmon - it looks so good but its too "fishy" for me. But I love zucchini! :D

 
At August 15, 2012 at 7:47 PM , Anonymous Lori K. said...

Found your recipe on Pinterest and made it tonight. Turned out great!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home