<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baked Mustard Lime Chicken

What do you do when you find yourself with a bunch of extra cilantro?  For me, I usually make something Mexican.  But what if you're not in the mood for that type of cuisine?

Well...you can make this.


Delicious, easy (definite weeknight dish!) and healthy, too.  Oh, and did I forget to mention make ahead...my latest obsession?  Yeah, that too.

I think this would be great on the grill too!

Baked Mustard Lime Chicken
from Elana's Pantry

1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Combine all ingredients except chicken in a food processor.  Pulse until well combined.

Place chicken in a baking dish, pour marinade on top and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes (can be several hours).

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Bake for about 20 minutes, uncovered.  Serve with extra sauce spooned on top.


Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At May 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM , Anonymous Normal Food For Normal People said...

With these marinades I always say "the longer the better!" This looks quite tasty and not so difficult for the beginners out there.

 
At May 8, 2012 at 2:33 PM , Blogger CJ - Food Stories said...

I found your site through another food blog and thought I would stop by to check yours out. I just subscribed to your blog feed and can’t wait to see what your next post will be!

 
At May 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM , Blogger LBCBeachBunny said...

This looks delicious! I must try it this week. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe!

 
At May 10, 2012 at 12:57 PM , Anonymous Nicole@HeatOvenTo350 said...

Mmmm, I always have extra cilantro and I love the idea of this recipe on the grill. Yum!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home