<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Leftover Crack Dip Mac-n-Cheese

So, remember that crack dip I posted last week?  You know...everyone's favorite dip...the one that disappears in a flash...the one you always have to triple the recipe for?

Well, something strange happened on New Year's Eve.  I found myself, with last minute notice, cooking a ton of food for some people who were coming over.  I made way too many dishes and entirely too much of everything.

(yeah, I know, those of you who know me are now saying, that's not strange...making enough to feed an army is your MO!)

Anyway, there it was...leftover crack dip.  A lot of it.  An enigma!

So I figured the only thing that could make it better is...pasta.  Right?

Right.

Leftover Crack Dip Mac-n-Cheese
because hey, you never know...there may actually be some leftover!

2 cups leftover crack dip
1 box pasta (I used elbows...use whatever you like), cooked al dente, drained
panko bread crumbs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Place dip in a large bowl and microwave until just heated through, so it can easily be stirred.  Add pasta to bowl and stir to combine.

Pour mixture into an 8x8 square pan.  Sprinkle panko crumbs on top and bake for about 20-25 minutes.


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Jaida said...

I have been wanting to try the crack dip, as I love buffalo chicken-anything! And adding pasta sounds like an ah-may-zing idea!!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Sarah - The Home Cook said...

What an awesome idea!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home