<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer smoothie

Just popping in real fast while enjoying some time down at our shore house. Check out what we had for breakfast this morning - a great way to use up some yummy Jersey peaches!

And I apologize in advance if this post looks weird or different from the rest - this is my first time using a new app for my iPad that (hopefully!) will allow me to post.

Peach Smoothies
2 peaches
1 banana
1/2 cup apple juice
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
Ice

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At July 10, 2011 at 6:17 PM , Anonymous Maris(In Good Taste) said...

Refreshing and healthy. Have fun at the beach!

 
At July 10, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yum - this sounds wonderful!!!! What a fabulous breakfast! I like to make green smoothies which are similar to these but also have spinach and parsley and cucumber, I know it sounds weird but it really is delicious!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 2:08 PM , Anonymous Kimby said...

These smoothies sound good ANY time of day. :) Enjoy the beach!

 
At July 16, 2011 at 2:35 AM , Anonymous Greenderella said...

This looks like the perfect summer smoothie!

 
At July 17, 2011 at 12:31 AM , Anonymous BreAna {Sugar and Spice and All Things Iced} said...

Yum!! My family loves smoothies! I just came across your blog today. I'm excited to see more of your posts! :)

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home