<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A little help from Mother Nature

It's hot. Really, really HOT. There comes a point in the summertime when I've maxed out my patience for heat and humidity, and I'm thinking I may have already reached it this year.

Then I remember that I have an extremely active 2 1/2 year old and can't exactly veg out in the air conditioning all day, every day. But I can when it's naptime :)

Here's yesterday's naptime project - a great way to take advantage of the blazing sun while you're resting comfortably on your couch. Then when it's finished, take it outside with you to help cool you off.

Sun Tea
9 tea bags
One gallon of water
Fresh mint leaves

Place tea bags in a gallon size container, then add water. Loosely cover jug and place in the sun for about 3-4 hours. Pour over ice and add mint. Store in refrigerator.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 12, 2011 at 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks nice!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home