<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

King of the Sea

Ah, summer. As someone famous once said, "cause down the shore, everything's alright..." (bonus points if you can name that someone and aren't from NJ and/or related to me)

Treat yourself today. And don't be intimidated. Just boil 10 minutes for the first pound, and 3 minutes for each pound thereafter. Then you too can enjoy the luxuries of summertime, right in your own home.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At July 13, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Anonymous Nicole@HeatOvenTo350 said...

I tried lobster for the first time a couple years ago on a trip to Maine. I think I'm in love. I've always been afraid to make it at home, but you make it seems so easy. I can do this!

 
At July 13, 2011 at 8:35 PM , Anonymous Maris (In Good Taste) said...

I have never made lobster before. Slightly intimidated!You do take the fear out!

 
At July 14, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

And to think...I had no idea that lobster was so easy!

 
At July 14, 2011 at 7:39 AM , Anonymous Kimby said...

I like your phrase "enjoy the luxuries of summertime." Lobster. Mmmmmm...

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home