<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Finger lickin' good

Those of you who are fans of my Facebook page may remember me raving about this product.  We grilled chicken a few weeks ago at my sister's house and marinated the chicken in it for a while first.  Frank found the chicken to be tough to grill that way...the outside was burning a little bit before the meat was cooking.

So, we tried again at home this week, this time basting the chicken while it was on the grill.  He said it was easier to cook, and I said it was just as delicious.


For what it's worth, I'm not getting paid to say this stuff, or getting any free loot out of the deal.  I'm just letting you know my opinion about a great product you should add to your grilling repertoire this summer.  You'll need to use it generously, so stock up!

Grilled Sweet Chili Chicken
6 chicken thighs (or whatever parts you like)
1/2 bottle Frank's Sweet Chili sauce

Heat grill to medium high.  Place chicken on grill and cook for about 15 minutes (or as long as it takes to cook one side, depending on what parts you're using).

Turn and baste with sauce, cook for another 10 minutes (again, depending on parts), then turn again and baste other side.  Cook for about 5 more minutes.  Serve.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At May 31, 2011 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Joanne said...

Man, I REALLY need to find some of this sauce! I would probably just eat it with a spoon!

 
At May 31, 2011 at 2:51 PM , Blogger kecarr said...

Hi Melissa...I am just curious if this is spicy at all? I am a huge fan of Frank's- I live in Buffalo, NY-we LOVE wing sauce. But, my husband is not a huge fan of spicy. When we order wings it is always 1/2 mild, 1/2 hot. This sounds wonderful & something different. Just wondering on the spice factor. Thanks-Karen

 
At May 31, 2011 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Melissa @IWasBornToCook said...

Karen, it's definitely more on the sweet side. My husband isn't into spicy food either and he LOVES this. Give it a try!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home