<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://iwasborntocook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bella the Baker

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Sugar Cookie Workshop at Trader Joe's the other day for 99 cents (have I mentioned how much I loooove TJs?) so I picked up two boxes.  The perfect afternoon project for Bella and me!  What 2 year old wouldn't love that?!?!

Needless to say, she lost interest after cutting 3 cookies.  Okay, no big deal.  I finish up.  The cookies come out out the oven and I have to tell her a dozen times that we can't decorate them until they're cool.  Distract by turning on Dora Christmas.  Crisis averted.

Almost an hour later, we're ready to go.  We sit at the table, I ice three cookies, and put them on a plate for her.  I hand her the Christmas colored sprinkles, not really bothering to check the size of the holes on top.  Yeah, it's obvious what happens next...


Rookie move, Mommy!  Oh well.  They still tasted good :)



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 23, 2010 at 8:38 AM , Blogger julie said...

Yay, another TJ's lover! I can't stay away from the place. I saw that kit there and thought it looked like a lot of fun.

Oh, and I've been doing sugar cookies for years and still make the rookie move of letting my kids over pour the sprinkles. Those holes can be deceiving!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

You keep commenting, I keep cooking. Simple as that.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home